The sunset photography can magically manifest because of the combination of the rapid change of light and creation of colours…one has to compose the shot as the scene gets evolved and one has to keep rotating the position and revolving the camera to get the most stunning shot.
The focal length setting and the choice of view point makes the difference from a good capture to a great capture…exposure is critical as one has to play with the fading light and as it fades rapidly one can miss the right light combination.
The horizon and the intensity of the sunset is vital to the composition of the sunset scene, one has to keep clicking as frame after frame there is a change and change in the combination of the composition.
Tips to Try:
- Scan objects that is reflecting sunset light
- Choose a background to frame the sunset
- Control the exposure, underexposure is better
- Create the silhouettes in the foreground
- Select the striking surrounding colours